Random(:
Welcome back to Random:) Sign in or sign up:)
Random(:
Welcome back to Random:) Sign in or sign up:)
Random(:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random(:

This is a site for ONLY muh friends so if I don't know you get off this site(: Ight?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatBox  

Advice Advice Advice (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EMILY.♥
Sexy Beast!! :D
EMILY.♥

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Warning System:
Advice Advice Advice (: Left_bar_bleue0/5Advice Advice Advice (: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Mood: Sexiii:)

Advice Advice Advice (: Empty
PostSubject: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 pm

If you need advice just ask away (:

So some 4 quick tips right now to have a great time at school, without... most problems (:

1. Ignore Drama. Most rumors are fake by self-centered people. Fights with friends can be a pain, just be the better person and say your sorry for whatever happened and your willing to forgive & forget if she/he is. Plus your amazing and your beautiful so don't listen to what people think of you!

2. Find your true friends. If you have real friends who will be there for you for a long time, it will help you because they will be there for you think or thin.

3. Focus. Not on boys but on school. Also focus on family & friends because they are the most important things in life. Boys don't matter and drama doesn't matter

4. Don't Waste Your Money On Clothes. Before buying clothes from the top stores, look at the smaller stores for some clothes. You may find some amazing clothes for alot less. Check Out Miley Cyrus Max Azria at Walmart. It's amazing clothes and it's at really low prices plus Walmart is super close to most towns.

Now ask me anything !
Back to top Go down
https://random.forumcanada.org
xKaylaLynn
xKaylaLynn

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Warning System:
Advice Advice Advice (: Left_bar_bleue0/5Advice Advice Advice (: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Mood: cell phone addict

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 am

Ha Ha I love this section TIFF. And your so right I love yah Smile
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:23 am

Thanks ! I'm really hoping I can help someone!
Back to top Go down
xKaylaLynn
xKaylaLynn

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 am

yupperzz Smile
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am

hehe your on the same time as me!! Get your butt in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:24 am

From Kelsi Alexandra:

I have a boyfriend that i've been dating for almost a year, you can say I'm pretty attached to him, and the 3rd or 4th week we went out his mom put him in rehab for 2 weeks, I didn't get to see him, and he couldnt call me for more then 5 minutes a day.. his mom is crazy, like beyond crazy.. and hes been sober for a while, he messed up a few times and some things happened and got put into an outpatient program, a rehab where he goes there for 2 hours everyday, and hes been completely sober, but with some anger issues, and about 4 days ago he got the police called on him because his stepdad pushed him and he pushed back, and his stepdad told the police he was a rampaging teenager. I haven't heard from him all day today and he called me about an hour ago, and told me he was back in the hospital, and he doesn't know for how long. It could be for a week or 5 months, and he doesnt know ! his mom didn't even tell his real dad, which should have some say in if he gets put there or not but apparently not ! He told me that he wants me to call his real dad and tell him everything, but I don't know how, I can barely think right now, I don't know what to do.. I'm falling apart now :/

My advice:

Do you have his real dad's phone number? If so call him and tell him! You should tell your parents even if his mom said what she said. Try calling a hotline. And you need to talk to his real dad!
Back to top Go down
xKaylaLynn
xKaylaLynn

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 am

Great advice!!
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanx (:
Back to top Go down
xKaylaLynn
xKaylaLynn

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm going school clothes shopping tomarrow Smile
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Bleh go to Walmart and get me some Miley Cyrus Max Azira Clothes :p I'm a size 5 in pants and 1 in shirts. cause i don't get to go clothes shopping
Back to top Go down
xKaylaLynn
xKaylaLynn

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 pm

i dont think im gonna go to Wal-Mart though i wish u could go !!!
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm

well go anyways :] lolz
Back to top Go down
xKaylaLynn
xKaylaLynn

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm

lolz haha u shoud go on the chat box Smile
Back to top Go down
EMILY.♥
EMILY.♥

Character sheet
Warning System:

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice Advice Advice (:   Advice Advice Advice (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice Advice Advice (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random(: :: Greatest Things Eva :: Friends-
Jump to: